My presentation.

 Hi everyone!

As you have seen, my name is Rosa. I am a 24 year - old girl studying Pre-primary Education in Rey Juan Carlos University, in Vicálvaro, Madrid.

It has to be emphasized that, before starting this degree and after baccalaureate, I studied two different higher level training cycles. On the one hand, I studied a pre-primary education one and, on the other hand, I studied a new one called “promotion of gender equality”.

Those are two things in which I’m interested in and I enjoy a lot. That’s why I chose to start this degree, I would like to become a teacher owing to the fact that in my view, teachers should encourage, support and motivate children to create a positive and important confidence and self-esteem in them due to that their future really lies in their hands and pre-primary education is a really important and meaningful period in our lives. And I would like to be a part of it.

Nevertheless, I would upload different posts related to Computer Science and Digital Competency, a really important and useful topic.

I hope you enjoy it!




Comments

Popular Posts