WORKSHEET

Hello everyone!! 🤩

For today I bring you an incredible platform to work in class with children of different ages. This platform is "LiveWorksheets", and we can search different worksheets to work with:


Or even create our own personalized worksheets. Here I share with you some activities I just created:

1. Write the correct word:


2. Drop down select box: 


3. Multiple choice (a right and wrong question):


4. Multiple choice (check boxes):

5. Join with arrows
 
6. Drag and drop:


7. Word search puzzles:
 

8. Add YouTube video or Link:



Here you can see the workbook I've created for all the worksheets I show you before:



Finally, we also can add our students in order to make easier their participation to the liveworksheets: 


Isn’t it amazing? Hope you liked it as much as I did! 




Comments

Popular Posts